Posts Tagged ‘Tour de France’
The 21st and final stage of the 98th edition of the Tour de France is tomorrow! Cloudy skies are predicted, but hopefully no more of this July rain…
After 3,430 kilometers, the best of the best two-wheeled champions will enter Paris and finish the grueling three-week race on the Champs-Elysées.
See the time schedule here.
How to get there
- Metro stations: Charles de Gaulle/Etoile, George V, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Champs-Elysées/Clémenceau, Concorde
- RER: Charles de Gaulle – Etoile
- You will not be able to cross the Champs-Elysees over-ground due to protective barriers. If you need to cross, use the metro station tunnels (George V, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Champs-Elysées/Clémenceau and Concorde)
- Tuileries metro station closes tomorrow, July 24, from 14:00-17:00
- Concorde metro station will also be closed except for the underground passage crossing rue Rivoli, from rue Saint-Florentin to Place de la Concorde
Curious to see what the Tour de France was like before? Watch the video below.
Continue reading “Tour de France finish on Champs-Elysées” »